Friday, August 15, 2014

Cleaning the Refrigerator




Cleaning the refrigerator can sometimes feel like a daunting task but in less than an hour you can have it sparkling with just a few steps.



Remove all of the items from the refrigerator including the shelves and drawers.  Wipe down the inside with your favorite kitchen cleaning product.  Wash the shelves and drawers before placing back inside the fridge.





I love using Fridge Coaster to line my shelves.  They have several colors and sizes to choose from and absorb spills.  They are very affordable and really keep the mess off the shelves.



One thing that I really like to do is organize my food in trays and bins.  I purchased mine from The Container Store but I have seen a lot of options at your local Wal-Mart, Target and Bed Bath & Beyond.



These Martha Stewart containers are great for storing leftovers and lunches to go!





  







Typically, I will "zush" my fridge weekly before I head to the grocery store and the containers make it easier to restock when I get home.






And that my friends, is how I do it!  Isn't it a great feeling after your finished?  I catch myself opening the fridge and just staring.....Ahhhhh!!!

Happy Organizing!

Kim




No comments: