Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A Little Mani/Pedi Organizing Project

Sometimes I go to a nail salon and enjoy the luxury of having my nails done for me.  


And then there are times that I like to do it myself.  

Seriously.

Okay. Not very often.



nail polish storage




I have a few supplies and nail colors that I typically use and thought I would share with you how I keep everything organized.



I previously picked up these stackable cabinet drawers from Bed Bath & Beyond for another project but ended up having them left over and thought they would work perfectly for my nail stuff!  I try to use things that I already have around the house so that I don't have to spend any moolah!




I used the top three sections for polish, nail tools, and scrubs and stones. 










The bottom two sections hold cotton balls, polish removers, lotions and oils.










Once I had everything in place, I made labels for each section.  I can't wait to park this in it's new space in my linen closet!


Happy Organizing!

Kim

I was not compensated in any way from Bed Bath & Beyond.  

No comments: