Friday, April 26, 2013

Reader's Space: Travel Essentials Container

One of my readers sent this to me and I just had to share with everyone.

She and her husband do a lot of traveling to the beach and decided that they wanted an easy way of bringing staple items on each trip!



travel tips




 Here's what she had to say:

"Whenever we were traveling by car we realized that we were always having to pick up a lot of the same basic items for our stay once we arrived.  So we decided to make up a travel container that we could keep the items in one location and then just grab and go!"



travel tips


Their bin consists of the following:

Paper Towels
Toilet Paper
Utility Knife
Batteries
Extension Cord
Pot Holders
Dish Soap
Dishwasher Soap
Laundry Detergent
Dryer Sheets
Aluminum Foil
Plastic Bags
Trash can Liners
Salt & Pepper
Plastic Cups





"We use a flat bin because after unpacking everything, it conveniently stores under the bed until its time to retrieve it and take back home to replenish for the next adventure."






Thanks so much for sharing.  I was just looking for a reason to go to the beach and now I think I have one. You would agree with my logic, right?

Have a great weekend!

Kim



No comments: