Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What to do with Gardening Tools & Lawn Equipment?


As I am working on my garage this month, I'm contemplating where all of our lawn & gardening items will be stored!

Here are some ideas that I have been looking at for inspiration:

source


One option could be a separate unit placed somewhere in the backyard off the garage.



source

Or, I could repurpose the pegboard that I removed last month when I had my laundry room makeover here.


source

source
I had to put this one in too; I love the idea for grilling utensils storage!  I see a DIY project in my future.



Here’s a little sneak peek at what I’ve been up to in my garage lately!


Can anyone guess what I'm up to?


Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

No clue, but can't wait to find out! I like the idea of organizing grilling stuff too!

Unknown said...

Some great options... Thanks!

Unknown said...

Are you putting the metal flake in the paint on the floor?

Unknown said...

No metal, Nene, but close!

Jessicca said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.