Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter Dessert


Have you seen any of the crazy good recipes on Pinterest these days?  I recently fixed this one that my daughter made and it was oh so delish! 

source


The mango avocado salsa was TO DIE FOR!!  I highly recommend!!

On Easter Sunday my husband and I will be heading over to my sister’s for lunch and I am in charge of dessert.  For some reason, I always want to try new recipes on holidays, which sometimes has gotten me in a pickle!  I think my problem is that I don’t just pick a new recipe; I seem to pick the difficult ones!!  My thought is “but it LOOKS so good & pretty”!  So, this time I thought I would go with something that was "easy to intermediate" on the "difficulty" scale!

I think I have narrowed it down to these three!

source

source

source

Stay tuned to see which one I go with and I will let you know the results!


Oh, and for those of you working on your garage for the March challenge, because of Easter Sunday being the 31st, I won’t be revealing mine until April 1!!  You can send your pics in anytime and I will share with the "O is for Organize "community!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kim


1 comment:

Kelly said...

Everything looks yum, yum, yum! Can't wait!