Friday, September 28, 2012

Book Club Party brings in Fall!





I will be busy today getting ready for a book club party I'm hosting tonight. My book of choice was "Solo: A Memoir of Hope,"  which is all about the U.S. Olympic Soccer goalkeeper. Interesting read! I decided I will bring the party outside to my back porch.
Fall Decor For Book Club
Last year my husband spent several months in Greenville, South Carolina, and while he was away I had the porch screened in.
Fall Decor For Book Club

While visiting him, he took me to downtown Greenville, which was absolutely beautiful. There are a number of great stores on the main drag and I purchased these awesome candle hangers at one of them.

Fall Decor For Book Club

We have enjoyed the porch so much already. I love to have Sunday coffee and breakfast at the table.
Fall Decor For Book Club

And even though the temperature won't exactly be "fall like", I'm going to attempt to make it feel that way!

I purchased this sign at T.J. Maxx the other day and will be adding some autumn scents and a few other pieces I already have. That along with some Williams Sonoma Pumpkin Spice Bread should hopefully do the trick!
Fall Decor For Book Club

Fall Decor For Book Club

Stay tuned later today if you are interested in seeing the transformation!

Happy Organizing!


No comments: