Thursday, August 2, 2012

She's home!!

My daughter, Katie, went to Atlanta for a summer vacation, which included amongst other things, an Aerosmith concert and an Atlanta Braves game with her cousins, Uncle Ray, and Aunt Shay Shay.  She always enjoys being with family in Atlanta, even if they give her a hard time because she is a huge Saints and LSU fan! 

I was happy to see her safely home yesterday and enjoyed hearing about all of her fun.  She came home with lots of goodies and memorabilia.   She was so sweet to bring me a gift back and it is very special and thoughtful.   She knows that any time I  see a Cardinal it reminds me of my mother and she found this carved female for me.  I placed it on a table near the window that I look out of to watch the birds on the feeder.  It will always be special to me.

Katies Gift

Katie and her sister, Kelly, are always on the lookout for storage and organizing ideas to tell me about, and today was no exception.  We were hardly out of the airport parking lot when she showed me a picture of a Tuesday Morning ad that had these amazing storage containers featured. Of course, I had to go check them out immediately.  We went right over and found this great display of them.

Tuesday Morning Containers


They range in sizes and prices from about $6  - $18. They remind me of Missoni, but for a fraction of the cost.  I also found these others that I really liked as well. 

Tuesday Morning Containers

Tuesday Morning Containers

Tuesday Morning Containers




Has anyone else found and purchased any of these at Tuesday Morning?  Please let me hear from you and share your pictures of how you are using them!


 I just want to say thank you to all of my followers nationally and internationally. I am really enjoying my new hobby of blogging and I get so excited to see that I have followers from all over. 


Happy Organizing!

No comments: