Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Where does the time go?

Wow! I can't believe it's already Wednesday! Where have the days gone since the last blog?

Well let's see - since I was here last, I started over on my nightstand, which I am still working on trying to find the RIGHT type of polyurethane. Any suggestions?


I spent Saturday with my husband and nephew moving everything out of our storage unit and into our garage (new project coming soon)!


Sunday was spent with my sweet little mother-in-law who taught me and the hubby how to make fresh bread and delicious cream cheese filled cinnamon rolls from scratch.  She is an amazing lady and absolutely loves to cook.  I've decided to start a routine of spending time each week learning a traditional recipe (or two) and listening to her share stories about her past.  I think cooking has a magical  way of reminding us of special times in our lives.  Here are some pics from our "cooking class":

Cream Cheese Cinnamon Rolls

Cream Cheese Cinnamon Rolls


Cream Cheese Cinnamon Rolls

Cream Cheese Cinnamon Rolls

Cream Cheese Cinnamon Rolls





I spent Monday and Tuesday planning my Stella & Dot party that I'm hosting in my home this Friday.  Tune in Monday to hear about all the fun!  Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I made several container purchases for my client that I will be working with tomorrow and can't wait to see them all being put to good use.


So, I guess time does fly when you are having fun!  Thanks for stopping by my blog! Would love to hear from you.


Happy Organizing!

No comments: