Friday, July 6, 2012

Scrapbook Organization


It was soooo hot Wednesday that I decided to spend my "4th" inside.  A couple of years ago, I purchased three storage units from the Container Store to keep all of my scrapbooking items organized.  Over time, the containers managed to get a bit untidy.  So, I decided Wednesday was the day to get them back in order.  It was a lot of fun going through them and revisiting some of my purchases that I completely forgot I had.  It rejuvenated me to work on some of my projects. 

scrapbook organization

Scrapbook Organization

Scrapbook Organization


I would love to hear how you spent your 4th!! 

You can see a picture of my entire office closet by clicking here and looking under "offices".

Here's a link to The Container Store's scrapbook containers on wheels: http://www.containerstore.com/shop?productId=10012555&N=&Nao=100&Ntt=wheels

No comments: